Update by user Jul 22, 2016

The CEO behind this company is MICHAEL KNEELAND

120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. This is the number where you can reach him 775-530-6923

I just spoke to him on the phone and he made no apologies about the way her runs his businesses, did not even attempt to offer an explanation.

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

The unmoderated Facebook page has just been uploaded. Complaints only top to bottom!

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2016

They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to a year out). Buried in the small print is that any hotel cancelation (no matter) how long before will result in a credit that needs to be used up in 180 days. Any hotel will cancel the reservation at will and you can get as good if not better price at the hotel or on another middleman site like Expedia. Since this service targets business who plan way past the 180 days, they know quite well that they will keep this cancelation fee... nice scheme!

This policy is predatory and if the company does not book with them again or has nothing to book in those 180 days then they lose the money and the hotel is not getting it either. This predatory practise should be banned by the Federal Trade Commision. It is unconceivable that in this day and age such companies operate without inpunity. We were billed 2,216.29$ for a June booking and this puts our dispute with the 90 days of credit card company's limit. We are awaiting to see ow the credit card company deals with this operation.

When called to ask about this, the employee hung up the phone on us. More information to come.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of national travel associates customer care. National Travel Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned national travel associates customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Travel Associates.

Had an Experience with National Travel Associates?

Comments