Los Angeles, California

The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises.His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on trade shows. Offering a full refund if there is any cancelations.

If however you need to make changes to your reservation and you need to cancel they turn around and issue a credit note of 180 days. Which for companies doing trade shows is useless because a lot of reservations are done nearly 12 months ahead of time. By targeting businesses and trade shows they know that they will keep this money (the hotels will not get it). The man and his employees are being untruthful. i have spoken to him and he hung up on me just now. If you are taken by one of his schemes or employees you can reach him at 1-775-530-6923

Google "National Travel Associates" to get a preview of how this man operates his business.

Review about: National Travel Associates Customer Care.

Had an Experience with National Travel Associates?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do. Flipkey "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Pilot Flying J - Rude and incompetent employees Pilot Flying J "I'm a truck driver and I pulled in to Pilot store #898 to fuel up. Rude employee put a prepayment of $40.00 on my pump after I had put in..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more